My Own Fairy Ltd respects your right to privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. We will only collect and use your personal information in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) for the EEA.
We will ensure that we respect the eight rights of all individuals under GDPR (effective May 2018) as well as the Data Protection Act 1998:
- The right of access to your information
- The right to rectification of your information
- The right to erasure of your information
- The right to restrict processing of your information
- The right to data portability should it be required
- The right to object to usage and storage of your information
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
The personal data we collect from you may include all or part of the following information, according to your relationship with us:
- Full Name
- Job Title
- Business Name
- Business Address
- Business Email address
- Business Telephone number
- Information about your orders
Our use of your personal data
Under the GDPR we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your account.
- Supplying products and/or services to you. Your personal details are required for us to enter into a contract with you.
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Supplying you with information by email and/or post that you have opted-in to receive. This may include notifying you of details of our products, prices and special offers which we believe may be of interest to you. At any time you may unsubscribe or opt-out.
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary other than the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore be kept for no longer than is necessary for us to comply with legal requirements.
We will only store or transfer your personal data in the UK and the EEA. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR.
We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes, unless we are legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, should we be involved in legal proceedings or required to comply with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
Your right to access your personal data
You are entitled under GDPR to ask us for details of what personal data we hold about you and to request a copy of it by making a subject access request. Please send your request in writing by post or email to My Own Fairy Ltd.
My Own Fairy Ltd, Fairy Towers, Millstream Lane, Clayton Bridge, Manchester M40 1QT
There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repeated requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding.
We will respond to your subject access request within one month of receiving it. We aim to provide a complete response within that time but if your request is more complex further time may be required, up to a maximum of three months from the date we receive your request. We will keep you fully informed of our progress.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.
AddThis Sharing Buttons